•1 1/2 lbs Brussel Sprouts rinsed
•3 Tablespoons Lucini Olive Oil
•1 teaspoon Pink Salt
•1/2 teaspoon Pepper
•6 Slices Pancetta (Prosciutto or Bacon can be substituted
•1 Pomegranate or 3/4 cup Pomegranate Arils
•1/4 cup Hazelnuts peeled and sliced in half
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut off the brown ends of the brussel sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves and cut in half.
3. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to cook them evenly.
4. While roasting, cook pancetta until nice and crispy and cut into pieces.
5. Sprinkle brussel sprouts with cooked pancetta, pomegranate arils, and hazelnuts. Sprinkle with extra pink salt if needed. Serve immediately.