- Avocado or olive oil for the pan
- 4 pasture-raised, organic chicken eggs
- 1/4 c water
- 1/4 c cassava flour
- 2 cups finely shredded white cabbage
- 2/3 c peeled & shredded Japanese Yam
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat pan over medium-high heat and coat pan with oil.
2. In a medium size bowl, beat the eggs, flour, cabbage, Japanese yam, salt & pepper.
3. Add a large spoonful of batter to the pan, spreading out the batter by tilting the pan, and cook for 7-10 minutes before flipping the pancake. If your pan is big enough, you can cook two at a time or make smaller versions. After flipping, cook until lightly browned.
4. Eat as is or try with the following toppings:
-shredded pasture-raised chicken
-sliced organic green onions
-organic goat cheese
-organic avocado slices