Keto Pancetta Egg Cup
- 12 slices of Pancetta
- ½ cup of Manchego cheese, shredded
- 6 large pasture-raised eggs
- ½ teaspoon of pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon of organic chives, sliced
How to Make Keto Pancetta Egg Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line 6 holes of a muffin pan with 2 slices of pancetta and top with the Manchego cheese.
- Crack 1 egg into each pancetta cup and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the egg whites, have set and the yolk is still soft.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chives. SUPER easy and DELICIOUS!
For another great Egg Cups idea click here.