Super easy and incredibly delicious Herb-Crusted Salmon made in a total of 25 minutes start to finish!
- 4 good size individual fresh or prepackaged pieces. I buy pre-packaged wild-caught Atlantic salmon from Whole Foods. Thaw in cold water.
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh, organic parsley – roughly chopped you will finish chopping with Feta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh, organic chives – roughly chopped you will finish chopping with Feta
- Juice from half an organic lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon of pink salt
- Pinch of pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line baking sheet with parchment or foil for easy cleanup.
Combine parsley, chives, Feta, lemon, salt, and pepper on the cutting board.
Run a knife through it several times, chopping up all ingredients to mix.
Spread on the fillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve and be ready to take a bow from your appreciative and impressed audience!