SERVINGS: 4 servings
- 6 cups organic baby spinach
- 1 cup organic strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 1/3 cup organic goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup organic roasted pecans, roughly chopped (I love roasted pecans…I simply place the bag of pecans onto a baking sheet and into a 375 oven for 7 minutes. Then cool. Do not bake longer than 7 minutes!)
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (*recipe below)
Super-Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups organic raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Lucini olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, diced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp organic dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
Instructions For Spring Berry Salad:
- Add the spinach, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, red onion, goat cheese, and pecans to a large mixing and toss together.
2. Serve the salad with the raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
We hope you enjoy this Spring Berry Salad. For more salad recipes click here!