These anti-inflammatory bombs are terrific for a midday snack!…
- 1 cup almond butter unsweetened
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- optional: finely chopped almonds to coat
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or Vitamix/Ninja and process until smooth.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a standard cookie scoop, scoop batter and roll into a ball.
- Roll in chopped almonds.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.