- 2 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup yellow onion chopped
- ½ cup shallots chopped
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dried organic parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried organic oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces Rao marinara sauce
- 2 cups organic riced cauliflower
- 5 cups organic beef broth
- 8 cups organic (green) cabbage sliced
Heat oil and garlic on medium-high heat.
Add onions and shallots and cook until softened.
Add ground beef and cook until browned and no longer pink.
Add seasonings to beef and marinara sauce.
Add the riced cauliflower to the beef mixture and stir until coated.
Pour the beef into the crockpot.
Pour beef broth into the crockpot and add cabbage.
Stir to combine everything.
Cook on high 3 hours or low 6 hours. If you don’t have a crockpot, simply cook ground beef in a dutch oven or heavy soup pot, follow the recipe, and simmer on low, covered for about an hour until cabbage is tender.
NutritionServing: 1.5cups | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 990mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g |Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 35.1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2.6mg