- 2 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup yellow onion chopped
- ½ cup shallots chopped
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dried organic parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried organic oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces Rao marinara sauce
- 2 cups organic riced cauliflower
- 5 cups organic beef broth
- 8 cups organic (green) cabbage sliced
- Heat oil and garlic on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and shallots and cook until softened.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned and no longer pink.
- Add seasonings to beef and marinara sauce.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the beef mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour the beef into the crockpot.
- Pour beef broth into the crockpot and add cabbage.
- Stir to combine everything.
Cook on high 3 hours or low 6 hours. If you don’t have a crockpot, simply cook ground beef in a dutch oven or heavy soup pot, follow the recipe, and simmer on low, covered for about an hour until cabbage is tender.
NutritionServing: 1.5cups | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 990mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g |Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 35.1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2.6mg