- 2 scoops of vanilla grass-fed whey protein powder (Preferably from New Zealand…Udder Bliss brand) (Amazon) (*optional. Can be made without protein powder)
- Use ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Maisie Jane’s Almond Butter (*stirred well before opening the jar) (Whole Foods)
- ½ cup honey
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, combine all ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Roll out dough onto a piece of parchment paper into a square or rectangle about 1/2″ thick.
- Slice into 8 equally sized bars (or 12, if you’d like them to be smaller).
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap for an easy grab-and-go snack, or stack between layers of parchment paper. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
*This is a GREAT recipe to get the kiddos involved in making with you! They’re also a great pre-homework snack after school or during your workday!